Saturday, January 30, 2010

Were backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk




Hi everyone - long time no type. I made a vow to my sister in law that I would get this up and running again so here I am!! Thanks to Lily for making me accountable. Here are a couple updated photos of the babies!! Connor is a sophomore at Redmond High School. He is playing JV basketball and occasionally gets to sit on the bench for Varsity. School is school for him - not that thrilling but a necessary evil! :0) He got his driver's license on his birthday and actually still spends time at home! It is so nice that he can drive himself to and from school and practices!! Now if he weren't so busy he would be able to drive Megan around!!
Megan is a 7th grader this year. She has started Pointe in ballet and seems to be enjoying it. She got to participate in the Nutcracker this winter which was a first for Redmond School of Dance. She continues with her softball pitching and practicing and is looking forward to playing in tournaments this spring and summer. She is doing great in school and seems to have a knack for A pluses (something I never had trouble with).
We are all good and still in beautiful (but cold) Central OR. I promise to try and keep you all posted from week to week on our happenings and what we are doing!!




No comments: